Barbecue? Barbecue! Barbecue. Barbecue is everywhere and it’s simply the best innovation into the culinary world and quite quickly doubling up as a favorite region for many avid foodies.
Dip with a pizza is tantamount to icing on a cake, enhancing the flavor and adding a bit to it. With an intricately crafted dip as the one that is going to be discussed here can do wonders to your chicken pizza – invariably making things tastier for you – with a bit of work and effort put in along with some time spent on your the best indoor grill on the market.
Let’s see in the following discussion how to bring about just that.
Pizza, in itself, is time-consuming and preparing a dip alongside would obviously mean adding to the cooking time. But, fortunately, there is not a significant amount of time that this dip is going to take up. Preparation time is a meager 10 minutes while cooking time is just the twice of it.
Needless to say, ingredients are the soul of any recipe and getting the best ingredients at hand is the key. Arrange for the following items before taking on the cooking process:
- A pound of boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- Half a cup sour cream
- One and a quarter cups of any barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup of ranch dressing
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- A cup full of cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 2-3 teaspoons full of hot sauce
- Half a cup mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- A green pepper
- Half a red onion
- Bread and chips
- Pepper and salt
- Some slices of bacon
- Garlic salt
Having these on your shelf, you are ready to go.
- Take chicken breasts with barbecue sauce poured onto them in a dish and place in an oven preheated to about 375 degrees.
- Pepper and salt can be used to season your chicken.
- Allow a time of about 25 to 30 minutes to bake.
- Allow resting time of 5 minutes prior to moving on to shredding.
- In a mixing bowl, put cream cheese and beat.
- To this, add barbecue sauce(3/4 cup), cumin, ranch, sour cream and hot sauce. Add the contents to a 10” skillet.
- The remaining half a cup cheddar cheese could be used for topping.
- Now add green peppers, onion, mozzarella cheese and chicken. Use garlic salt to season this mixture.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You can add more barbecue sauce. Cilantro and bacon can be used for garnishing the final product.
- Your dip is ready to serve. Use bread and chips from the ingredients kept ready to serve alongside the dip.
- Note that this dip is best served hot.
Hence, you achieve a great dip with this little guide. However, we would encourage you to take the aerial route and come up with your own creative ideas to add a tinge to your dip. So, wait not, pounce on this opportunity to make yourself a great barbecue pizza dip!